Good Guys List

Hey ZZWave is a super cool guy.
All transactions need to be as easy as this one was.
Thanks for the kind words.

So you and ZZWave are neighbors huh? I am just guessing that you are the same person, but registered from two different locations and faked this conversation. I wonder how I would know such a thing? Hmm...

So you and ZZWave are neighbors huh? I am just guessing that you are the same person, but registered from two different locations and faked this conversation. I wonder how I would know such a thing? Hmm...

Well, you are mistaken.
We live in neighboring states. I guess that does make us neighbors. If we are going to get all technical about things.
Are there that many bad transactions on here that a good one can't be trusted?

Well, you are mistaken.
We live in neighboring states. I guess that does make us neighbors. If we are going to get all technical about things.
Are there that many bad transactions on here that a good one can't be trusted?

There are many bad transactions on any unsecured internet based deal. Not so much between long term members here.

I will totally apologize if this was a legit deal. It really sounded shaky as you are both close by and the user name was well...both containing a 'Z'. lol

Forgive me if I went over in my comments, but it still sounds like shenanigans. If I am wrong, then I shall flog myself appropriately. :)

I am dumbfounded with the comments I have just read. Greg_L......shenanigans ? And jimmys69.....faked this conversation? still sounds like shenanigans? WTF? Why in the world would ANY two members even think of doing either of these things? What in the world would would it ever accomplish?

jimmys69..."then I shall flog myself?.......Very cute ....how about Man up and resigning as a moderator. You "HAVE" insulted me and another very nice person that I did a great deal with.

You both need to go to Channel 19 on the CB band and moderate there .

I am dumbfounded with the comments I have just read. Greg_L......shenanigans ? And jimmys69.....faked this conversation? still sounds like shenanigans? WTF? Why in the world would ANY two members even think of doing either of these things? What in the world would would it ever accomplish?

jimmys69..."then I shall flog myself?.......Very cute ....how about Man up and resigning as a moderator. You "HAVE" insulted me and another very nice person that I did a great deal with.

You both need to go to Channel 19 on the CB band and moderate there .

Dood, chill out. I meant what I said about apologizing if I was wrong.

It is quite often that members create aliases and register from a near location or use a fake IP address just to screw with the site or members here. There are some real weirdos out there man. That is one of the main reasons there are multiple moderators of the site. I would hope you would understand that the circumstances here seemed as such. I feel I was quite fair in the assumption and offered to apologize if I was wrong.

I don't find the need to 'man up' as I stated my point and reasoning behind my doubt. I also said I would flog myself if I am wrong. Consider me self-flogged. :)

You have no idea how much I have had to deal with being a moderator here. I feel I do a pretty good job. Asking me to resign over this is just silly. It not like I get paid to be here. Just trying to help out members as they have helped me over the years.

Now please accept my apology and chill man. Glad you had a great experience with purchase/sale from member of this site. :D

Here, have some rep for the trouble. :)

LOL. Bigger boys made Jim do it.

Do what? Express that it seemed strange? :)

I am not here to be judge and jury. Just trying to 'keep it real yo'. lol

I am sorry if I came across as a dick. That is not my style. At least Barry went away....

BTW, Barry had at least 6 aliases over the course of 3 months a while back. There are many others who have done the same just to mess with the site. It happens...

Stand up guy to do business with.

Oh man, I'm just now seeing this. How pathetic is that!! :eek: It was good to do business with you, too. How is the mixer working out for you now? I remember you posted about a channel gone south or something.

NotCardio is on the Good Guy list.

AND.. an addition to the Good Guy list goes to Antispatula. Bought some mics off him for a great price including shipping. I had trouble with paypal on my end and he was patient enough to wait for me to get my act together. Thanks man!!

Oh man, I'm just now seeing this. How pathetic is that!! :eek: It was good to do business with you, too. How is the mixer working out for you now? I remember you posted about a channel gone south or something.
Sad to say, I haven't even used it yet. And as far as I know the channel works, it's just that one of the knobs is broken off.

I nominate sweetbeats. Never done business with him, but just the information on vintage analog gear he has shared has been priceless to me.

Recently transacted with [MENTION=112380]jimmys69[/MENTION] -

He gave me an excellent deal on a pair of Event TR8's he had "lying around collecting dust". This was a straight up deal through PayPal with no
hitches - each was shipped separately via USPS Ground and arrived on time and undamaged with all accessories. We maintained continuous contact
through PM here.

so.. my nomination to The Good Guys List : jimmys69

Thanks again, man! :thumbs up:

Back