Gig bags for sale

pikingrin

what is this?
$10 each plus shipping costs from 46112.

I've recently purchased hard cases for all of my guitars that didn't have them and now I've got 8 gig bags laying around that would love a good home. I have:

(3) Gibson deluxe gig bags (fits all models except large hollow/semi-hollow)

(4) Fender deluxe gig bags (fits strats and teles)

(1) PRS gig bag (fits any standard PRS model, probably just about anything outside of large hollow/semi-hollows)

I can send/post pics if anyone wants to see them, all are mint condition and have only been used getting the guitars home from the shop, some even have the tags on them if that matters. I take paypal and google wallet as payment (prefer paypal). PM me or reply if you're interested!

And, I'm just going to say this... Since when did you not get a hard case when buying a $1k+ guitar? My first guitar cost me $600 when I was 14 years old and it came with a hard case. Now you buy a PRS or a Gibson for twice that and you get a gig bag... :wtf:

Ok, so my wife says these are free if you pay for shipping from 46112. Take these gig bags, I don't want to throw them away...

Hey, where are you exactly again? I'm kinda stuck in Terre Haute for a while, but I do make it back to Indy every once in a while. I've been needing some more gig bags. Don't really need the PRS one right now, but that doesn't mean I won't eventually. Actually, what I really also need is a bag for an Explorer and some short scale bass bags. But I do need the LP and strat/tele bags, too.

I'm out in Brownsburg, right close to town hall. I can send them out to Terre Haute if you want; doesn't matter to me. They are all hanging out on a shelf in the basement for now, just let me know which ones and how many. What's got you stuck out in Terre Haute? Still been waiting to go over to 6 strings down...

I'll take anything you want to get rid of, but I hate to hog them all. Can you hang on to them for a little while? I'm planning on at least being back up there in March to see Craig Ferguson, but surely I'll be there before then, too. I'm right on Dandy Trail(aka Country Club) between 34th and 38th, so that would be really close. I lived in Brownsburg for awhile, a long time ago, not all that far from where you are.

Hey, where are you exactly again? I'm kinda stuck in Terre Haute for a while, but I do make it back to Indy every once in a while. I've been needing some more gig bags. Don't really need the PRS one right now, but that doesn't mean I won't eventually. Actually, what I really also need is a bag for an Explorer and some short scale bass bags. But I do need the LP and strat/tele bags, too.

"...some short scale Bass bags."

Short scale Basses, should be outlawed.:cursing::cool:;)

Cardio, sorry man I just got back into town yesterday and hadn't had a chance to get online. I replied to your PM last night, let me know if that works.

Back