gear for sale

Botinok

so i tried to sell this stuff a little while ago but then had to go out of the country so i wasnt able to answer any questions or pm's (sorry bout that)...but now im back and let me try again...

Lexicon mx200 effects processor - goes on ebay new for about 150bucks...this one is used but in perfect condition..rack mountable..doul reverb effects processor..ill let it go for 100

studio projects c1 mic - perfect condition, comes with suitcase box, shock obsorbers and pop filter...has about 5 minutes of use time..flawless...goes on ebay for about 200...ill let it go for 130

Studio Projects VTB1 preamp...also about 5 minutes of use..perfect condtion, comes with all wiring...$100

delta 44 sound card and break out box - used it for about a year, perfect condition, comes with sound card and break out box...4 ins 4 outs..goes on ebay for about 120, ill let it go for 80

if anybody wants to buy more then one item I'm willing to make a deal...(the pre and the mic go excellent together). I am also willing to consider any OBO.

thanks in advance!

Back