Gear FS/FT: Sytek; SE Gemini; Meek; Drawmer; Etc.

matthewinphilly

Hello. I have the following items I'm looking to sell or trade for...
I'm moving my project studio to a pretty-much-all 500 Series setup, so trades for 500 Series stuff, like EQs or Comps in particular would be even preferable to selling these.

I'm open to trades that include money exchanged either way. Paypal is fine, too. The "Shipped" price is for U.S. only shipping. I can ship worldwide, I'll just apply the U.S. shipping cost to the International postage and then you can pay the difference.

API 500-6B lunchbox. $340 Shipped. This unit is in good shape--I bought it from someone on the TapeOp/Gearslutz boards. I'm upgrading to a 10 slot rack. I can send pics and/or upload them in the next couple of days...

SE Electronics Gemini I. $750 Shipped.This has been my vocal mic for the past five or six years. It was a huge step up for me from cheap LDCs.
Gemini.jpg

Drawmer LX20 Stereo Compressor. $125 Shipped.I bought this off the TapeOp board a couple of years ago. It totally works and some folks love it for crunch. I rarely record more than one track at a time and I'm holding on to my ART ProVLA, so I don't need these channels of compression any longer...
Drawmer.jpg

Digitech RP-80. $40 Shipped.Got this from some guy who gave up his dreams and willed it to me. It totally works and comes in the original box.
DigiTechRP80.jpg

Joe Meek VC1-Q Mic Pre/Compressor/EQ. SOLD.

Sytek MPX-4A with Burr Brown op amps on channels 3 and 4. SOLD.

All items will be overpacked and promptly shipped upon payment or agreement to trade. I should have some bona fides here, as I've sold/traded here before. I also have the same username on eBay, with 100% positive feedback.

Last edited:
Back