Gear to donate . . .

chessrock

Banned
Due to some recent good fortune, I have received a tremendous oppotunity to upgrade my studio. This will mean that I have a lot of gear that I will no longer have need for.

I figure rather than selling it on ebay, I would offer it to anyone who might be in financial distress. The reason I'm doing this is because I've been where a lot of you are at a point in time in my life, and I'd really like to offer someone with the talent and drive an opportunity. Sort of give back a little to the audio community.

It's not much . . . I have some Oktava mc012s, a few Rode mics, SM57s, some M-audio gear, Mackie mixer, Joemeek channel, and various other goodies.

I'm going to be setting it up like an application process, and will select one or two recipients whom I feel are deserving. Click on the link to get all the information:

http://digilander.libero.it/caricacell/

Damn, Chess!

You are an excellent human being! How amazing!

I almost feel like an idiot for thinking about selling some of my old music stuff. Instead, now, I'm going to turn around and give it to some of the kids I work with so that they, too, can go on to be a generous guy like you and not an idiot like me.

:) Keep on rockin'

Take care,
Chris

ha ha chess!

Did you read that response from Chris, and did it make you feel like crap, at least just a little? :D

Good one.

H2H

Nice link, ChessCrock! I knew it would be a good one going in, but that is classic! 68 views, that makes me SixtyNine- WooHoo!

U BASTARD!

Hahahahahhah

I hate you so much :(

I was excited there for a sec being the poor kid that I am... I get you back some day...

Muhahahhahaa

I was all hyped up and with a baby on the way and bills piling up this sounded great but NOOOOOOO. Thanx for shattering whatever small dream I did have for nice eqpt, even if it was for only about 10 seconds.

I curse you chessrock!!!!

Damn you....damn you to HELLLL!!!

funny though

yep.......no need to pack a sweater where you're going mister.:D

That was a good one though.:)

Very nice Chessrock- I went ahead and forwarded that link to some of my "good friends" at work- I hope they all have there speaker volume turned up as loud is I just did- :-)

Very cool

Chess Rock,
man,you are a cool cat. A regular role model. Dad always said giving is better then recieving (unless someone is willing to hook you up with some awesome gear!!) Like another wise old fart once said, the love you get is equal to the love you (make) give...
Much good favor to you in the new year!

Peace - Mitch

I thought I'd join all you "idiots" and say I was had as well :D :o

Nice work chessrock :rolleyes:

Daniel

Poor Chris Shaeffer.... He's probably out on the street passing his gear out feeling all guilty right about now.....LOL

Joe

dammit and i got excited because i need some more mics... you, sir, are horrible!

but a good laugh. take it easy dude.

Back