FT: Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus for Gibson Les Paul Standard

Myriad_Rocker

I'm wanting a standard and prefer a 60's slim neck. I'm willing to put up my Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus in Desert Burst w/gold hardware and a little cash for a good trade. The guitar is in great condition and I really haven't had it all that long. It sounds great, I'm just looking for a different finish and neck because it has the 50's style neck.

Pictures available for those that are interested. PM me.

No disrespect but anyone with a Standard won't want a Studio and a little cash, probably take a couple serious $ for a trade down like that

Big Kenny said:
No disrespect but anyone with a Standard won't want a Studio and a little cash, probably take a couple serious $ for a trade down like that

Well, when I said "little" cash, I was speaking into the "little" amount that it costs to buy decent gear these days. So, I wasn't meaning $100 or anything like that.

And I get what you're saying. But if someone wanted to get rid of a Standard that they didn't use for something that they just wanted to play around with, it might be worth it. Besides, the top on my studio is better looking than A LOT of the standards I've seen out there.

You would probably do better selling it and then finding a Standard for sale for a little extra money. That way you can pick from more than one guitar and get one you really like.

Outlaws said:
You would probably do better selling it and then finding a Standard for sale for a little extra money. That way you can pick from more than one guitar and get one you really like.

I knew it would come to that, but you never know. That's why I posted.

Back