FS: Whammy, Boss DD7, Noise Suppressor

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
I'm selling the Digitech Whammy (V4, I think, bought a couple years ago), Boss Digital Delay DD-7, and the Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. Details are at the links, but here are summaries:

$140 Whammy: Features harmonizing at any interval, an expression pedal to control the harmonies, and MIDI for external control. I think I still have the manual, but I'll let you know. I am including the power supply, as it uses a special one.

$120 DD-7: One of the best delays on the market with stereo in and out for ping-pong delay. Also has a jack for an expression and tap-tempo pedal. Includes a couple of digital delay settings (you can get up to six seconds of delay, I think), a loop mode (up to 40 seconds for the loop), modulated delay, analog-style delay, and reverse delay. There are stickers on the side of the pedal (came with it) that tell you what all the different settings do, though I will also be sending the manual. It may even still be under warranty, in which case I can send the receipt, too.

$50 NS-2: It's a noise gate with threshold and decay controls. It also has its own FX loop.

Prices include shipping to the US. The Whammy and DD-7 are in absolutely pristine condition, as I am the original owner, but the NS-2 is kinda beat up--paint is chipped, scratches, maybe some discoloration--but in perfect working order. You can always tell which pedals I bought used cuz I'm very OCD about keeping things looking nice. If you want pictures, I can post those, I just didn't feel like getting my camera out when you wouldn't know the difference between my used pedals and brand new ones from a box... Well, ok, to be fair, there is one tiny little scratch right above the power plug on the DD-7, but that's it!

Bump for cool seller.
Bought my J-Station from him. Super clean, great price, and everything worked as advertised.

Thanks man! That delay is still available, it's a good pedal! If you think I'm being unreasonable with the pricing, make an offer.

Back