FS: Vintage Aria Pro Fretless Bass and Vintage Ibanez Electric Guitar

mrbowes

I've decided that if I'm not using it, I'm selling it. I own a plethora of instruments and these two babies aren't getting a lot of love anymore, so I've got to pass them on.

Fretless bass:

The bass is what appears to be a converted fretless (although some people have told me it might be original). This bass is about 20-25 years old, made in Japan, and really a high quality instrument. The tuners are tight and hold tune forever, the fretboard has perfect intonation, and it has been upgraded with Dimarzios Jazz Bass pups.

No strings on this bass, but let me recommend TI Jazz Flats. I had these strings on this bass and moved them to my new P bass b/c I love them and they are pretty costly ($40-50), but well worth the mula.

Electric guitar:

Next is the vintage made in Japan Ibanez electric. This bad boy is a kind of freakish. It's got upgraded Schaller locking tuners, Dimazrio in the bridge, Seymour Duncan in the neck. There's a 12 position tone knob (the black dial) that switches up how the pickups sound - you can get a WIDE range of sounds out of this guitar. It's playable and sounds good, but may require a setup depending on your playing style (the action is set pretty low right now).

Selling each for $190. I'd like to split the shipping fees as I will have these professionally packed (I don't have any boxes to fit them). I can't imagine half of shipping costs to be more than $20-25

Attachments

• bass_small.JPG
    bass_small.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 48
  • guitar_small.jpg
    guitar_small.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back