FS or Trade TASCAM 52B

M1Fanatic

Digital whaaa?
I've been contemplating this sale for several months but I need to move on it. I'll be sorry to see it go, but I need other gear I can put to use.

This is a nice machine with little head wear. I recorded one master tape on this machine and never used it again except to spin the tape ocasionally.

There is a bit of corrosion on the tape guide posts, but nothing on the guides themselves and nothing that affects operation.

A nice feature is the spool mode that will allow for an even tape pack. All controls work, no issues with motors, belts, bulbs, rubber, etc. Everything works as it should on this machine. Comes with a take-up reel. I'll throw in a Dbx 150 too if you like. I never hooked it up though. Not new but nice.

This machine hasn't been aligned or calibrated since roughly 2000. It's never been out of the house since then so I doubt if anything has changed. Comes with the maintenance/technical manual with full schematics, alignment, calibration, and disassembly with exploded views.

Very nice sounding half-track machine and built like a tank. Includes rack ears too.

This will be double boxed and strapped to a quarter pallet. Shipping weight will be in the neighborhood of 95 Lbs and buyer is responsible for shipping costs from 62257. Yes, I do know how to pack a tape machine and it will arrive in the same condition as when it left my house.

$650

T520003-1.jpg

T520004.jpg

520001-1.jpg

I am looking for trades also.

I'm interested in:

Mackie analog 8-buss
Tascam 2600
Allen & Heath System 8 (16 or 24)
Soundcraft Spirit Studio 16
Soundcraft Spirit Studio RW1286

Any of these with a meter bridge would be a plus.

I'll consider any vintage eight buss desk that's in good condition. No scratchy pots, missing knobs, dead strips, no power supply, etc.

Back