FS: Symetrix 501 / Yamaha PM1000 Modded EQ channel

Jrasia

Symetrix 501 Peak-RMS Compressor/Limiter
Excellent working condition, some rack marks, and one of the knobs was replaced by a duplicate, but of course this doesn't affect anything. Excellent compressor for bass.
This is the push button, not toggle switch.

$150 + shipping.

(1)Modded and Recapped Yamaha PM1000 channel strip.
I original bought 3 of these off a seller on ebay who no longer modifies(sells) these. End the end I made a 2 channel rack(check out the pick below for inspiration), and never used the 3rd(which is whats up for sale). I absolutely love these preamps. They are my go to for OH's, Kick, Snare, guitar, bass....you name it. They have the meatiness on an API, and transparancy simular to a GML.
I was furtunate to have a good friend build the 2 channel preamp for me, but please don't ask me to build a unit for you, and my techincal understanding is pretty limited. I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have, and can forward you schematics for the original PM1000 no problem. There is a an input and output XLR, control knobs for input and output, a phantom power line, and power. Best of luck, you won't regret it.

$125 + shipping

Verified paypal only please.
Additional photos available.

You can check my ebay ID at 'rasia232'

Thanks

Jay

Attachments

• 501.jpg
    501.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 56
  • PM1000.jpg
    PM1000.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 56
  • PM1000-2.jpg
    PM1000-2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 56
Cool!
I want it.

I guess I'll enter the fray. I was looking to spend about $100 complete for one.

Back