FS: Roland VS-880: Digital Studio Workstation

marv36

I have here a Roland digital 8 multi track recorder with V-expanded effects for $375 or best offer. Item was bought new and I am the original owner. I have done some upgrades and no longer need this in my studio. Item has been well taken care of and works and looks in mint condition. Includes user manuals and power cord. Also includes two expansion boards VS8F-1 and VS8F-2. Feel free to contact me at 845-625-3998 or message me. See more details of the Roland VS880 below.

DSCN6784.jpgDSCN6797.jpgDSCN6793.jpgDSCN6796.jpgDSCN6792.jpg

VS-880: Digital Studio Workstation

Features

The VS-880 Digital Studio Workstation is the first affordable integrated digital recorder, digital mixer, digital editor and effects processor in the world. Data storage is accomplished via the internal Iomega Jaz drive with 1GB removable disks or a fixed hard drive. An expansion slot can be fitted with the VS8F-1 Effects Expansion Board, providing two powerful, independent onboard multi-effects units.

* Completely self-contained digital recording system: recorder/editor, digital mixer, onboard effects (with VS8F-1) and removable or fixed storage media
* 64-tracks of digital hard disk recording (eight primary tracks; eight virtual tracks per primary track)
* 500 total track minutes or 60 minutes of recording time per track in Standard Mode using 1Gbyte Jaz drive
* Completely non-destructive editing; cut, copy, erase, exchange, move, insert
* Advanced digital features like Scrub Preview, Time Stretch, Time Compression
* "Comp" from various "takes" to create the perfect track
* 14-channel, fully digital mixer; full automation is possible with an external MIDI sequencer
* Two powerful onboard multi-effects when expanded with the VS8F-1
* Fixed hard drive or built-in Iomega Jaz drive for data storage; take song data with you just like tape
* Built-in SCSI port offers storage with SyQuest, MO drives, etc.
* Digital in/out, MIDI Time Code and MIDI Machine Control for sync

Back