FS: Roland UA-30 USB audio interface, Peavey Mark IV Citation Series Head

toastyghost

Roland UA-30 USB audio interface - $100 shipped
Great box, just want 24/96. (This is 20/48.) I've been able to produce some near professional sounding stuff with this over the last couple of years. Will trade this plus $100 for a UA-25. (basically a UA-30 + 24/96, phantom power, MIDI I/O, limiter, and a couple other nifty little tricks.
Complete specifications and pictures from the manufacturer can be seen here

Peavey Mark IV Citation Series Head - $300 + shipping
This is a great head but it's as old as I am and it puts out a lot less RMS wattage at 4 ohms than I want going into my Lynx Transducers EVM series 410 cabinet. I have seen a few of these go for $400+ apiece on eBay in the last couple of years. Very nice sound but it does have a bit of a rattle if you bump into your rig really hard or drop something on it. I have no idea what it is and don't intend to tear it apart to find out. I've been told it is probably something very easy to fix, and it has never been a problem for me while playing. Ground shipping will be in the $20-30 range depending on your zip code and what options you want. Will trade with a little cash for a Carvin R600 head, which will feed my Lynx all the juice it wants. (it's rated 600/1200@4o, exactly what the Carvin puts out at that resistance and Carvin gear is just sweet)

I am not currently entertaining any other trade offers for these items since I know exactly what I want to replace them and would only trade to cut out the middle man.

For references, I have heatware under toastyghost and eBay under t045tygh05t.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Back