FS: Rode NT1000, MXL 960 Tube Mic and more!...

kidvybes

OK...more great budget LDC mics go up for grabs!...

RODE NT1000 in mint condition!...little brother to the Rode NTK, this solid state version shares the same capsule design and sound with the tube variation...
http://www.prorec.com/prorec/articles.nsf/articles/60D13B8C0E0AFA5986256A1D005425AB
...what can I say...Great Mic!...in "like-new" condition...used sparingly in my smoke-free home studio...all original retail packaging included...asking $199. plus shipping.

MXL 960 Tube Microphone...also in mint "like-new" condtion...another example of Marshall's uncanny ability to offer pro-quality tube mics at bargain prices!...included is hard-case, power supply and cables...also available is a vintage NOS tube upgrade for small additional cost...vintage looks and sound...large, well built addition to the V69M and V77S family of tube microphones...asking $179. plus shipping...(vintage NOS Mullard CV4024 tube upgrade, which adds smoothness to both top and bottom frequencies, is only $10. additional!).

Also available (listed earlier):

ADK/Generis GT2 Valve Mic...very nice, well built (heavy) tube mic with upgraded vintage Telefunken NOS tube (original tube will also be supplied)...9 Variable Polar Patterns on the power supply give this mic terrific versatility...Mic is in excellent condition, power supply is clean (a few scratches but works flawlessly) and the Neumann-style shock mount has been modified to increase isolation from vibrations...all in all a great "starter" tube mic...used sparingly in my smoke/free project studio...a notch up from the typical Chinese tube mics...asking $175. plus shipping.

Marshall MXL V93 LDC...purchased when Mars Music went out of business, this is a platinum finished, limited-edition Mogami-wired version of MXL's popular 2003 microphone...terrific vocal or instrumental mic...cardioid pattern...in "as new" condition (only plugged in to test) complete with shock mount in original retail packaging...asking $95. plus shipping.

Reasonable offers will be considered...Paypal is the preferred method of payment (safer for You & Me)...any questions...email me at kidvybes@hotmail.com

Last edited:
...I have a combo deal to offer...the MXL V93M (as new with complete retail package) and a Studio Projects B1 (also with Shockmount) for only $150. with FREE shipping...2 Great LDC mics with Shockmounts (original retail value is $249.)...Great combo for Vocals/Acoustic Guitar recording...the V93M is a terrific Vocal mic, and the SP B1 is excellent at instrument miking as well as vocals...$150 for both!...shipped FREE!

Back