FS: Pearl Icon Curved Rack + Accessories!!

jaykeMURD

I sit on you.
It's really not getting much use, and it takes up more room than I really need right now. It's in nearly immaculate condition, having never left my basement since I got it assembled.

Here's what I'm looking to sell:

1x Pearl ICON 503C Curved Drum Rack
2x Pearl PCL-100 Pipe Leg Clamps
4x Pearl PCX-100 Clamps
3x Pearl PCX-200 Clamps

There are only 1 or 2 small scratches from moving clamps, otherwise all is good! All this stuff was brand new to me and I've had it all for about 6-7 months now. All the clamps work flawlessly, and it's a VERY sturdy rack, ie: I can stand on any section of it without worry.

I will be getting pics up as soon as I get some batteries for my camera and clean the rack up a bit.

As for shipping....I'm not sure what to do about boxes and packaging. I don't mind shipping it, but it's gonna be kinda pricey. Definately has to sell within the continental US. I'm very fair with shipping, and have chipped in my own mulah before.

To the juice: $300.00 takes it all (not including shipping).

I prefer PayPal, and can accept Credit/Debit cards through PayPal via my premier merchant account (if you don't have a P.P. account).

Feel free to PM me or EMAIL me with questions.

PICS:
(Excuse the mess) :rolleyes:
drumrack002.jpg

drumrack005.jpg

drumrack006.jpg

where are you located and could you give me a shipping estimate to 29302?

Northern KY.
I can't provide an exact estimate, but I'd guess shipping via UPS Ground would run around $50-60 dollars. If someone does buy it, I'll get an exact quote from UPS and let the buyer choose the method.

dude...I want this so bad...but my drums are mapex....I am buying pearl drums here and there but at the moment I just have a couple of rack toms and a snare....

Ill keep my eye on this over the next week or so and see what I can do...

dude...I want this so bad...but my drums are mapex....I am buying pearl drums here and there but at the moment I just have a couple of rack toms and a snare....

Ill keep my eye on this over the next week or so and see what I can do...

Will do.
I've got this rack listed on a few other forums, and it's also listed locally.

I'll keep the thread updated.

Back