Fs: Modified Remo Practice Kit Electronic Drums

Drummerbones

I experimented with electronic drums before going with drumagog. Anyway, I've got an electronic drum set that I made out of a Remo practice kit about a month ago. I got it from Musician's Friend. Here it is:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/442963/

It can be used as a practice kit, or it's ready to be plugged right into a drum module (I was using a Roland TD-8 but sold it on Ebay). It triggers a module flawlessly. RCA output on each pad.

Here's the only bad part. Last week I was tightening one of the clamps and I got it too tight & snapped it. Each joint is double bolted though, so it still holds fine...it's just one bolt short on that one joint. I'm sure a replacement clamp could be picked up pretty cheap if needed.

Anyway, I've dumped over $200 in this setup (not to mention several hours of labor), but considering the broken clamp and all I'll let it go for $140 which covers the shipping, or somebody make an offer. I prefer paypal. My Ebay name is Drummerbones as well & I've got 100 % feedback with almost 60 transactions.

I've also got a Pearl P100 series single pedal (something like that) and a pretty good Pearl throne that I can toss in for a little extra if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Back