FS Like New Echo Audiofire12 Firewire Interface

PoeticIntensity

MagicJones.com (is a website)
Bought this a year ago, and have nothing but good to say about it. I recently upgraded to an RME Raydat, and no longer have use for the Echo.

Has 12 ins / 12 outs, and works like a charm. I was using it at 96KHZ with 10ms latency on my Linux box.

Works flawlessly in Linux, Mac, and Windows.

Selling it for half of what I bought it for - any takers for $300.00?

Unit is in perfect working condition, and only has normal rack-mount usage in my smoke-free studio.

IMG_20120223_131747.jpg

Bumpity-bump. Gonna go on ebay soon... This unit really is nice. 12-channel I/O, good DA / AD converters. I upgraded to this from my dual Delta 1010 setup, and the change in audio quality was apparent from the get-go.

Grrr... I just found this thread a day after my AF12 arrived new from B&H, @ $508...

an awesome addition to my AF4.

Bumpity-bumpness... I decided I'll keep this around for a bit longer before it goes off to ebay. Never know who might see it here.

Evidently, Mr. Meowadishi has dropped off the face of the planet... The unit is still available, for those of you fighting for a chance to buy this excellent piece of audio equipment. :)

What's your best price inc p+p to UK, pal?

That was quick! Hmm... I have close to no idea what it would cost to ship to the UK, but I did ship a package to Bulgaria, and if I'm remembering correctly, shipping was in the ballpark of around $30.00 for a slightly lighter package... So... I'll knock off $10.00 from that, and would be willing to ship to the UK for $320 flat. Would that work? Me and my family are uprooting ourselves and moving next week, so if I don't hear back before then, the interface will go into a storage unit for 6 months, and most likely won't be available until we're settled in the new place.

Thanks for the interest, Steenamaroo!

No sweat pal. That sounds pretty good.
To be honest I'm not in a great place to be buying stuff, but this thing has been sitting for too long,
and I know I'll be buying one or something like it soon enough.

Your thread is taunting me! :p

Leave it with me?

No sweat pal. That sounds pretty good.
To be honest I'm not in a great place to be buying stuff, but this thing has been sitting for too long,
and I know I'll be buying one or something like it soon enough.

Your thread is taunting me! :p

Leave it with me?

It's yours. PM sent.

Back