FS: KSM mics, rack stuff, live stuff, more!!!

mshilarious

Banned
OK, I am selling off the last condenser mics I own that I didn't build, except for the Apex 220 that I keep around to laugh at how bad I kicked its butt:

Prices shipped to US, mics can go international for $10 more--

- Shure KSM44, great shape, all accessories except the flight case, I don't think that made the move. $450

- pair of KSM141s, case, screens, and some shockmounts I have for them. Not sure if I have the original clips $500

- AT3060, box, bag, shockmount $200

and some rack stuff:

- Presonus M80, 1-2 with jensens, all channels with BB OPA2134, PSU modded to use 4 pin speakon at both ends, so you can customize your power cable (power cable included) $700

- I will be selling my HD24 once I finish the last transfers, because nobody ever hires me to record anything anymore Great shape other than one bay door missing. Leave the drives in and you will never notice! I'll collect emails of interested parties, and contact you to see if you still want it when available. $800 I have 2 or 3 short TRS snakes I'll throw in too.

- Rane crossover, I need to recap it, then it's yours for $75.

- 4u rack drawer, $75

- Oz audio 4 channel can amp, these kill! $125

- Furman AR1215, not sure what these are worth, make an offer. Email me - music at naiant dot com :)

The rest of the live gear, too heavy to ship, so if you're kinda local-ish to eastern VA/NC:

4 peavey wedges, 2 powered, 2 passive, modded with Eminence drivers. These are great if you can stand the stigma! 2 heavy-duty stands as well.

- 12u slant/12u front rack case, heavy duty casters, a bit worn but still solid.

Lastly:

- brand new Shure M97xE Phono Cartridge, never used, $60.

Pix on request and I'll work on prices for the unpriced stuff!

I wasn't too clear in the first post, but I will only ship the little stuff international, not the rack gear. I guess I could send the crossover international, it's not too big, but it's hardwired for US power so . . . of course the AR1215 is a 120V regulator too . . .

Additional item(s) I have laying around . . . I have 10 21mm shotgun-style clips, kinda like what the old Shure SM81 clips used to be, but the SM81 is a 20mm mic (grrrrr) so these don't fit Shures. I am not sure what they fit, but they are yours for $2 each + ship.

Also, how about $250 shipped for the AR1215?

Bump for me because I am beautiful :D

Here are the rack pix, I really need to get rid of this thing as it's just taking up valuable real estate, so it's now $100 including the 4u rack drawer! Buy the rack and I'll throw in the AR1215 for $200!!!! Delivery for $0.50/mile if you buy both!

On the rack, note a couple of things: I am missing that little back panel. It's just a piece of plywood, not too tough to fabricate a replacement. Also, I took a nibble out right there you can see in the pix, I needed to space to route a cable.

The rack is 12u front and 12u top, I forgot to mention it's also 6u rear! And it's deep enough for the HD24, which is pretty deep . . .

Also, haven't sold anything else yet either :(

Back