OK, I am selling off the last condenser mics I own that I didn't build, except for the Apex 220 that I keep around to laugh at how bad I kicked its butt:
Prices shipped to US, mics can go international for $10 more--
- Shure KSM44, great shape, all accessories except the flight case, I don't think that made the move. $450
- pair of KSM141s, case, screens, and some shockmounts I have for them. Not sure if I have the original clips $500
- AT3060, box, bag, shockmount $200
and some rack stuff:
- Presonus M80, 1-2 with jensens, all channels with BB OPA2134, PSU modded to use 4 pin speakon at both ends, so you can customize your power cable (power cable included) $700
- I will be selling my HD24 once I finish the last transfers, because nobody ever hires me to record anything anymore Great shape other than one bay door missing. Leave the drives in and you will never notice! I'll collect emails of interested parties, and contact you to see if you still want it when available. $800 I have 2 or 3 short TRS snakes I'll throw in too.
- Rane crossover, I need to recap it, then it's yours for $75.
- 4u rack drawer, $75
- Oz audio 4 channel can amp, these kill! $125
- Furman AR1215, not sure what these are worth, make an offer. Email me - music at naiant dot com
The rest of the live gear, too heavy to ship, so if you're kinda local-ish to eastern VA/NC:
4 peavey wedges, 2 powered, 2 passive, modded with Eminence drivers. These are great if you can stand the stigma! 2 heavy-duty stands as well.
- 12u slant/12u front rack case, heavy duty casters, a bit worn but still solid.
- brand new Shure M97xE Phono Cartridge, never used, $60.
Pix on request and I'll work on prices for the unpriced stuff!