FS: Houston Control Surface for Nuendo/Cubase

tnjazz

My friend who was going to buy this has backed out due to lack of funds, so it's available again.

This is the Steinberg Houston controller, made specifically as a control surface for Nuendo and Cubase and works with any version (Nuendo 1.5 and up, Cubase 1 and up).

USB and MIDI controller under windows. Works only under MIDI on a Mac though (Steinberg never wrote a Mac driver, those bastards).

8 motorized faders and pretty much FULL control of the software. Everything you use the mouse for in the program can be done with knobs, buttons and faders on the control surface.

Comes with original box, operating manual and Cubase VST (everything that came with it originally).

Pretty cool unit, for sure! Only selling because I'm moving to a console/larger board in my mix room.

$400 + shipping or best offer. Paypal OK.

Dirk

bump

Still for sale

For an extra $125 I'll include a fully legal version of Nuendo 1 (upgradeable to 1.62 for free) WITH hardware dongle, manual, etc.

Also will include a still sealed copy of Nuendo Surround Edition.

So $525+shipping OBO for the controller and legal Nuendo 1.62.

bump

Excellent controller. If anyone's using Cubase or Nuendo you should really consider it. Much better than the Mackie Controller. This piece is actually designed specifically for Nuendo and Cubase.

I'm only selling because I'm going to a larger board.

Price drop to $500+shipping including the software

Would consider separating, but only if the controller sells first.

one more bump for the weekend sale:

$325 for the controller

$500 for the Controller + the Nuendo bundle

Nuendo not for sale separately unless the controller sells

Come on. If anyone out there uses Cubase or Nuendo, this is the controller for you!

I'm interested in your copy of Nuendo so if someone buys the controller but does not want the program give me a holler. I already have a control surface.

Controller is sold; Nuendo is still available.

Note this is version 1.0, upgradeable to 1.62 for free via download. Comes with parallel dongle and unopened copy of Surround Edition.

tnjazz said:
Controller is sold; Nuendo is still available.

Note this is version 1.0, upgradeable to 1.62 for free via download. Comes with parallel dongle and unopened copy of Surround Edition.

So, how much for the software? $125.00?

dude, your kidding, you didn't get them sold after all? that sucks! I'm not buying, although I'd like to it would be superfluous since I have most of the controller power I need already, but I just wanted to send my sympathies. I HATE it when people disappear when they say they're going to buy something.

Totally sucks. Hang in there, your prices are good and fair I think.

Don

yup, I don't understand it at all. A couple of buyers lately have actually gone so far as to call me on the phone, work out all the details, then vanish!

What the hell's up with that???

Anyway, this stuff needs to go so make an offer!

If you're using Nuendo or Cubase I think you're nuts if you don't use the Houston Mission Controller. Unlimited fader banks, motorized faders, full rotary control of all plugins, etc.

I'd keep it in a second if I didn't need a controller to do double duty in ProTools as well...

OK, this is my last shot at selling. Several folks requesting more photos but no commitment yet, and it needs to either go out the door or in the attic by tomorrow.

Today's special:

Houston $300 + actual shipping
Nuendo 1 $200 + actual shipping

Both together for $475+actual shipping

Trades still OK too...

I know you sold the controller... BUT
Can you tell me wht the controlles is used for on recording a Band through a firepod?

Will it work with Cubase LE?? I can't make it sync at all.
Device setup, add stbrg houston,
connected via usb.
does NOTHING!! what am I doing wrong??
I have the proper drivers etc.
mlinero@tampabay.rr.com I prob won't be able to find this thread again. please email me your tips and responses. I really need help!

Back