FS: Hollowbody and AC15CC1

nate_dennis

Due to some financial issues and the upcoming hollidays I've decided to sell my guitar rig. :mad:

I really hate to do this but I don't have much choice.

The guitar is a DeArmond branded Guild X155. I love this guitar. It is in stellar condition. I'll add photos later. $250 obo

The amp is an AC15CC1. There are some cosmetic flaws. But the sound is stellar. $250 obo

Also an EHX Memory boy analog delay. This is in great condition. The power supply was chewed by my dog, but an electrician friend of mine resoldered the cables and it works flawlessly. $50 obo

If you want to buy them all I'll sell them for $525. **Full Disclosure: $525 is an edited package amount. The number I had before would have me giving away the pedal and taking money off of the guitar/amp package**

I can't give you free shipping, I'm sorry. But, I will not make any money on shipping. PayPal preferred (I'll eat the pay pal costs.)

If this isn't all sold by Thursday or Friday it's going to the pawn shop. I'm very motivated. Give me an offer.

(I'll post up a video of this guitar/amp combination so you can hear it.)

Last edited:
The guitars Korean built?

What would you ship it in and what would the shipping be to CA92103 Nate?

The guitars Korean built?

What would you ship it in and what would the shipping be to CA92103 Nate?

Truthfully I don't know if it's Korean built. I would venture a guess of "yes." I will get a guitar box, tetune the strings and ship it well padded and fully insured. Unfortunately I don't have a case for it. I'll do some looking at what it would cost to ship there.

Are you near Florida?

Just about as far as one could get. I'm in South Dakota.

Thanks Nate...its a toss up between this and a tele so let me know and Ill make a decision...if anyone wants to snap it up before me be my guest though of course

KC,
Using the dimensions of a generic guitar box and a weight approximation of 25 pounds (which is going to be pretty high) fed ex can ship it for $41 with a 3 day shipment. I'm not sure if that's insured or not. PM me if you are interested and we can work out arrangements that are agreeable. I don't like being a salesman, but I will tell you that I have a pit in my stomach getting rid of this guitar. I love it. It's the first guitar I've had that I truly love. I think you'd be very happy with it.

KC,
Using the dimensions of a generic guitar box and a weight approximation of 25 pounds (which is going to be pretty high) fed ex can ship it for $41 with a 3 day shipment. I'm not sure if that's insured or not. PM me if you are interested and we can work out arrangements that are agreeable. I don't like being a salesman, but I will tell you that I have a pit in my stomach getting rid of this guitar. I love it. It's the first guitar I've had that I truly love. I think you'd be very happy with it.

Man I feel for ya Nate. This shouldn't happen to anyone. Almost as bad as selling the family pet. :(

:cool:

Man ..... that sucks dude. I'm really sorry you're having to do this .... :(:(:(

I've been there, of course. All us old dudes have but that just makes us remember how bad it sucks.
I'd take that amp if you were close enough for me to drive there but I know shipping on it'll be a chunk and my finances are kinda similar to yours right now. I'm selling a bunch 'o' shit too.

I sure hope things get better very soon for ya' man and be sure to let us know when they do so we can go "YAY!"

KC be sure to ask Nate what he named the Guild (My favorite guitar manufacture) so that you know what to call it when you get it.

:cool:

Im gonna trade it for a synth ;)

Man ..... that sucks dude. I'm really sorry you're having to do this .... :(:(:(

I've been there, of course. All us old dudes have but that just makes us remember how bad it sucks.
I'd take that amp if you were close enough for me to drive there but I know shipping on it'll be a chunk and my finances are kinda similar to yours right now. I'm selling a bunch 'o' shit too.

I sure hope things get better very soon for ya' man and be sure to let us know when they do so we can go "YAY!"

I think Ive got one guitar Ive kept...the rest come and go..same with everything. I hope I like this one, I always miss an sg200 i had years ago..sold it for beer and a footie season ticket :o

if I ever decide to sell it, which I hope I dont, you can have first shout Nate

Man I feel for ya Nate. This shouldn't happen to anyone. Almost as bad as selling the family pet.
I worried it would come off cheesy, so I'm glad you all understand. The funny thing is, I had given up on find a nice hollowbody and was going in to trade some gear for a nice acoustic and there she was.

It makes me feel better knowing that 1. I'm doing something good for my family and 2. that another musician that I know (sort of) is going to get good use out of it and that it will be taken care of. But I'll let you know. We'll all say "yay" together.

if I ever decide to sell it, which I hope I dont, you can have first shout Nate

WORD!!!! I may just take you up on it!!!!

Dang! I was scratching cash together to get the guitar. I've been searching for a decent priced (first) hollowbody to see if I liked em. Oh well...glad it found a good home.

Here are the pictures KC

Attachments

• guild 001.jpg
    guild 001.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 79
  • guild 002.jpg
    guild 002.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 77
  • guild 003.jpg
    guild 003.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 78
Back