FS: Echo Audiofire12 Audiofire 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
Well, looks like I'm actually serious about scaling down, moving over to Mac and going with a Duet since I really only do apartment recording these days, so I'm going to need some AU plugins.

For sale, an Echo Audiofire12 in excellent condition. I bought this new about a year ago, racked it and haven't removed it since. I will post pictures tonight. I believe that I have the box, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you read up on these units, you'll find that the Audiofire series has a reputation for great conversion at an affordable price. The 8 and 12 in particular have different and higher quality converters than the 2 and the 4, and the 12 distinguishes itself from the 8 by going up to 192khz and with simple, but useful metering on the front panel.

$425 Shipped to the US

Last edited:
still available - can't find the box, so i'll nudge it down to $415 shipped

Last edited:
bump with price reduction down to $400 shipped to the US
if this doesn't sell relatively quickly, i will probably keep it and try to go through with my wacky analog summing plan :)

Okay guys

This is a great piece of gear for an insanely low price. Wish it were two months ago - I would have gone this route instead of another...too late now.

Bump for you,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back