FS: Digidesign complete system with apple, plus other Cards, and a Korg Triton

tubejay

FS:

Digidesign Mix Core Card with Protools 5.1 - $1950 (low hours in great shape)

Digidesign Mix Farm Cards (3 available) $999 each, $950 each if you buy more than one - all have very low hours on them and are in perfect shape.

Digidesign Magma 13 slot expansion chassis with PCI card and all cables

Digidesign 888/24 - less than 20 hours use on it, great shape, couple minor scratches on top from going in and out of the rack. - $750

Korg Triton 61key in great shape with brand new case with rolling wheels for easy transport. - $950.00

Full ProTools system for sale. $2400

Here's all that's included:

Apple G4 733 with 768MB ram, 60 gig hard drive, Appian dual monitor card (cost me $500) plus it includes the original NVIDEA Geforce 2 card with 32mb vid ram, Optical Mouse, Apple pro keyboard, and System software restore disks, as well as a ATTO SCSI 160 card (recommended for recording).

Also includes Digidesign D24 card, and Farm Card, which gives you a 24 bit 48KHz professional recording setup with some processing power.

I'll also throw in a 882/20 interface, with cable.

Also included is Waves Gold bundle 3.2, this is a legit version, with manuals and CD ROM. However, this is not transferable. Also included is legit versions of Amp Farm, Waves Mechanics (SUPERB Pitch processing software) Waves Restoration, Focusrite D3 and D2 (with manuals) as well as a few other legit plugs, no cracks on this system.

For an extra $150 I'll throw in another DSPFarm and a 18GB Digidesign hard drive, which is a 10000RPM Cheetah, in an external digidesign case, that you can take with you to sessions.

The ONLY thing you need to start recording on this system is a cheap monitor, or two if you use the dual monitor card.

Let me know if you've got any questions!

Thanks,

Tubejay

Email me at: jimmymac@new.rr.com

Close. My wife and I built a new house AND had another baby. I still have a pretty sweet setup though, so I can't complain!

Back