FS: Chicago area (MXL 9090) $60 Mackie MR8 $125, ... and more

rapper2001

Hi, guys. I am sellin' some of my audio gear because of an emergency. I need the money before Friday. Here's what I'm sellin'. I prefer someone who's in the Chicago area, or, if you're not in Chicago, you can mail me the money before Wednesday and I can have it the items shipped to you.

Here's what I'm sellin':

MXL 992 (New) $75
MXL 9090 (Brand New) $70
Nady SCM 900 (Brand New) $35
MXL Cube $65 (Only been used 1 time)

** Also, the cases and boxes are all included.**

Mackie MR8 Monitor (Used) Really just started usin' it this year. It's in very good condition. I have one of them. $ 125

Or, you could get all of this for $355

**Edit** I also decided to sale my used "Liquid Saffire 56" for $679. It's in extremely good condition, and only been used a few times (had it since, like, June 2009). In fact, I barely even understand how to use the interface. It's just been sittin' on my desk, collectin' dust.

Last edited:
Well you better get one quick, because moresound will be along shortly........................I'm gonna hide over here

hehe... I actually do have one, but it dropped one day, so it has a big dent in the grill part. I doubt he'd still want that, though. :)

Damn, I really need more sleep. My Cube is great condition. My MXL 990 is the one that got dropped. I'll go back and edit my post - once again. Lol...

Thanks for the heads up Bigtom ;)

I'll take the cube microphone Rapper. Now are you sure about the price? I'm all confused reading this thread. :p Or I just need some sleep as well.

Thanks for the heads up Bigtom ;)

I'll take the cube microphone Rapper. Now are you sure about the price? I'm all confused reading this thread. :p Or I just need some sleep as well.

Hi, Moresound!

Yes, I'm sure about the price. I need the money in a day or two, though. Shoot me a PM and let me know how you woud like to pay. I have Paypal, but I'm not sure if I can deposit the money you send into my debit card. If you can, that would be ideal - for my situation. :)

Hi, Moresound!

Yes, I'm sure about the price. I need the money in a day or two, though. Shoot me a PM and let me know how you woud like to pay. I have Paypal, but I'm not sure if I can deposit the money you send into my debit card. If you can, that would be ideal - for my situation. :)

I can send out a money order first thing tomorrow! you'll see it around Thursday PM me all of your contact info.

He'll be back. They always come back. :cool:

Okay. Here's the deal. Unfortunately, I'm at the point of givin' up, because I haven't sold none of the equipment - and Friday is almost here. You're the only person who wants to buy something - so far. However, if I could atleast get close to $100 before Friday, I will go ahead and sale it to you. So, here's what I can do. I can sell you both the Cube & my brand new NADY SCM 900 for $95 shipped.

Or, maybe we can negotiate another bundle deal ... with my other mics I have for sale. It's all up to you.

And, if you can quickly transfer me the money somehow before Friday, I could get them shipped out to you ASAP. Oh, yeah. Sorry for the delay. I've been out tryin' to sale some of this stuff.

Well if you need your $100 so bad I'll overnight you $100 for everything you've got listed. Then you can still go on your cruise with your $100 that you need so badly.

Well if you need your $100 so bad I'll overnight you $100 for everything you've got listed. Then you can still go on your cruise with your $100 that you need so badly.

hehe... I'm okay. If I wanted to sale everything for $118 or less, I would've had the money by now. Thanks, anyway! :)

I would be interested in the Nady if it's $35 shipped... But I would prefer to pay with PayPal, and PayPal can take a while to deposit into your bank account: "It can take 3-4 business days to complete the transfer, depending on your bank's policies." So that probably wouldn't go through until Monday..

Back