FS: Ashly Parametric EQs

girlthatdrums

I had these on Ebay with a lot of watchers, but Ebay pulled the auction because I put "like SC66" in the title. Didn't realize that was against policy, because, well - they ARE like the SC66!

Anyhow, I'm going to wait a bit before relisting them because I don't want folks to think it's a fraud auction.

So, one last chance here.

2 Ashly SC63 paramtric EQs. Pictures should tell all, but let me know if you have questions.

$100 each or $175 for both. Shipping in the US is probably about $20. Inquire about international. I will ship from Fort Erie if you're in Canada. You can pick up in Buffalo, NY also.

rack-left.jpg

rack-right.jpg

rack-full.jpg

Yeah, I've seen a lot of those too, that's why I was pissed. it was the same manufacturer. I could see if there were Behringer, and I said "Like Ashly SC66" because then it obviously wouldn't be.

not to butt in...but why 15 bucks shipping a piece???

packed and shipped, that couldn't cost more than like 7-8 bucks...no?

They're a little heavier. I just shipped a DOD compressor (it's in that pic) and it was $12. After the box, that's around $15.

If someone wins both, I'll obviously combine shipping.

I ship multiple packages everyday. My company switched from Airborne over a year ago to UPS and, back last July, UPS jacked up their rates due to the fual costs. Shipping ground without insurance is still under $12, but add in insurance and enough packaging to keep those morons from destroying it and you can get over $15 real quick.

I use UPS, and I don't pack lightly since it's so incredibly hard to get any shipping company to pay for damage during shipping.

I wish I would have seen this a week ago. I was looking for some parametric EQs. I found a hell of a deal on a Presonus Eureka that I had to jump on, instead.

Back