FS: AMS S/PDIF balanced interface, rane ms1a preamp, Audix D2 mic, Digitech RP100 pre

Strave

- AMS S/PDIF balanced interface... made in england... converts RS422 XLR IN/OUT to S/PDIF IN/OUT. Excellent condition. Only buy this if you know how to use this... I'm not sure what the RS422 XLR input/output is but if you do this might be useful to you. It powers on and is in great condition but since I can't test it, sold as is. Asking $45 OBO.

- Rane MS1a
Great little preamp with a lot of clean gain. Excellent condition. Phantom power, and polarity switch. Comes with power supply. Asking $60 OBO.

- Audix D2
Only in fair condition... the logo is faded and there are etchings in the mic that say "H.E.L. D4 #1"... also a couple of random scuffs. The windscreen is not dented at all however and of course it sounds great. Asking $60 OBO.

- Digitech RP100
Great condition (some discoloration on the bottom but this is totally unseen unless the rp100 is upside down). No power supply (must buy a 9V 1300 mA adaptor or use AA batteries). Cool little unit... asking $60 OBO.

Shipping will be actual.

Email me at contact@scmrecordings.com if interested.

Back