FS: Alesis MultiMix 16USB Mixer with USB Audio

zeav

Alesis MultiMix 16USB Mixer with USB Audio Asking for $310

Info:
Alesis MultiMix USB Mixers are powerful, portable, affordable USB mixers designed for a wide range of operating environments and applications. MultiMix USB Mixers feature low noise analog electronics, 100 great-sounding 28-bit digital effects, studio-quality components & effects processing, and rock-solid construction. The MultiMix mixers also have USB audio, which allows direct computer audio interfacing for 16-bit simultaneous stereo I/O using standard recording software.

The MultiMix 8USB and 12USB have 4 high-gain mic/line inputs. The MultiMix 16USB has 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4” line inputs, aux send (can send to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return. Onboard effects include reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects, a 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject.

Other features include separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, a headphone out, and simple plug and play operation for Windows and Mac OS.

Now Alesis’ studio-grade mixing has arrived for the computer desktop. Anyone can enjoy the benefits of Alesis quality and performance in these powerful, versatile, and portable products.

Alesis MultiMix USB Mixer Features

* MultiMix 16USB has 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4” line inputs, aux send (can send to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
* 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
* 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
* Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
* Integrated USB Port to transfer audio directly between the MultiMix USB mixer and your computer
* 16-bit stereo simultaneous inputs and outputs over USB
* No drivers required
* Plug and play operation under Windows and Mac OS

Alesis manufactures a full line of professional audio and musical instrument products capitalizing on its strengths in digital, analog, semiconductor, and transducer technologies. Alesis delivers revolutionary product solutions to the music and audio production industries.

Specs:
Alesis MultiMix 16USB Specifications

* Input Channels Mic In Sensitivity Range: -60dBu to -10dBu nominal, +5dBu maximum
* Line In Sensitivity Range: -40dBu to +10dBu nominal, +25dBu maximum
* Mic/Line Gain Range: +10 to +60dB

Equalization
* High-Pass Filter: 75Hz, 18dB/octave
* High Shelving: 12kHz, +/- 15dB
* Mid Bandpass/Band Reject: 2.5 kHz, +/- 15dB
* Low Shelving: 80Hz, +/- 15dB

Aux Sends
* Aux Send A & B Gain Range: -oo to +10dB

Aux Returns
* Aux Return A Gain Range: -oo to +15dB
* Effects Level/Aux Return B Gain Range: -oo to +15dB

Channel Levels
* Channel Level Gain Range: -oo to +10dB

Master Levels
* Main Mix, Ctrl Room Gain Range: -oo to +10dB

1/4" Inputs
* Stereo Aux Return Level: +4dBu nominal, +20dBu maximum

RCA Inputs
* Tape In Level: -10dBV nominal, +5dBV maximum
* 1/4" Outputs Main Mix, Ctrl Room, Aux 3/4, Ext Aux Send Level: +4dBu nominal, +20dBu maximum
* Headphone Output: 75 ohm output impedance
>105mW into 75 ohms, >40mW into 600ohms

RCA Outputs
* Tape Out Level: -10dBV nominal, +5dBV maximum

Mechanicals (W x L x H)
* Multimix 12 USB:
o Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.4 x 3.2" (331 x 340 x 80 mm)
o Weight: 7.0lbs (3.2kg)
* Multimix 16 USB:
o Dimensions: 13.0 x 15.2 x 3.2" (331 x 386 x 80mm)
o Weight: 9.7lbs (4.4kg)

I'm asking for $310, if you buy this brand new it's $350.
I've had this for about 2 months now. It is in MINT CONDITION.
I am looking to get a different mixer that has more inputs, that's why i'm selling this one.

Picture here:
http://www.americanmusical.com/images/h/p28497h.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

Back