Fender Twin Amp and Genz Benz Shen 200 for sale.

OverlookFran

I just bought a Dr. Z, so i need the loot to fund my membership to the "Boutique Amp Club" haha...

Fender Twin Amp 100/60 watt amp (can be made a 60/15 watt by pulling two middle power tubes) amazing Fender clean, surprisingly amazing crunch channel. bright switch, and gain boost on 1st channel (kinda makes it a 3 channel amp) super all tube reverb. anyone playing fender knows this greatness...
self biasing. FX sends/returns, direct out, ohm switching, insert level select, LOADED with features. $750 (this is a steal for this amp...near mint shape, with cover)

Genz Benz Shenendoah 200 Delux Acoustic. The mother of all acoustic rigs. can be used as a PA! true stereo 2 channels. onboard FX. 2x10 + 2 horns and attenuators. FOUR (4) direct outs with both 1/4 " and XLR outs. packed and ready to go. comes with footswitch (has a burnt out bulb, and one handle is worn. works 110%. AMAZING amp for anyone looking for pristine clean acoustic amplification, or portable PA.) $1050 new. looking for $550 for this. another steal.

i have good references. accept Paypal if we split the fees. both ready to be shipped.

thanks!

Back