FCB1010 barely used

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadAudio

Damned if I do
Been a long time, I know, but I'm back and I'm broke and I'm paring down the gear. First up for grabs is a Behringer (insert joke here) FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller. I got it to use with my VAmp Pro (insert next joke here), but it's just overkill for me for the way I usually use the VAmp. Manual missing, easily found at Behringer (insert last joke here) website. I'm asking $75 plus (properly packaged) shipping. Local pickup in Silver Spring, MD is also an option. See pic.

Attachments

• fcb2.jpg
    fcb2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 103
What's up buddy? Long time no see. I haven't been around too much either. I used to have one of those pedals that I used for my BassV-Amp Pro. Probably would have hung on to it but I got rid of the V-Amp because of the delay when switching patches. It was tough to use live for that reason.
BTW this is a very good midi pedal Behringer or not!

We still need to get together someday to record something! Maybe an XTC cover.

Do you have to hook this to a pc to set up the programming between it and the V-Amp? If so, is there a software upgrade that supports Vista 64?

Do you have to hook this to a pc to set up the programming between it and the V-Amp? If so, is there a software upgrade that supports Vista 64?

No, you can plug it right in to the VAmp. Programming it is not intuitive, but that's where the manual will come in handy.

Jesselid has first dibs so far, but I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back