FA: UAD cards w/Neve plugs, Powercore cards w/Sony Oxford plugs

Might want to fix those links . . .

Edit: Also, I don't think that stuff would sell new for $2300. You can get 3 Flexis for $650 each, times 3 is $1950, and with UAD's offer on right now, that would give you $1700 to spend in the UAD store. The plugs you listed, if I added right, cost less than $1300 at the moment.

You might consider splitting off two cards and selling as Project Packs, those usually fetch $300 each or a little more, then selling the last card with all the plugs for an appropriate price.

mshilarious said:
Might want to fix those links . . .

Edit: Also, I don't think that stuff would sell new for $2300. You can get 3 Flexis for $650 each, times 3 is $1950, and with UAD's offer on right now, that would give you $1700 to spend in the UAD store. The plugs you listed, if I added right, cost less than $1300 at the moment.

You might consider splitting off two cards and selling as Project Packs, those usually fetch $300 each or a little more, then selling the last card with all the plugs for an appropriate price.

Links fixed and points taken... I really don't want to deal with the licensing of splitting them all up, so I'm gonna go for the whole enchilada approach for starters. I definitely considered piecing it out, though.

Not sure where you're getting $650 for a Flexi Pak, I see $699 everywhere I've looked. Also, you get $500 worth of plugins for each card, so I'm not sure where the $1700 is coming from either.

Your math was perfect as far as the plugin promos go. :)

Here's the updated pricing method:

For pricing, I am taking the total value of three Flexi Paks and the "a la carte" value of the plugins. Three Flexi Paks would cost $2100 and give you $1500 in plugin vouchers. However, under the current Universal Audio promo, the value of the plugins listed is about $1300, so I'm knocking the $200 difference off the $2100 to get to $1900.

On top of that, I'm offering a 20% discount as the starting price and a 15% discount as the Buy It Now price. Also, it seems that you can't get the CS-1, RealVerb Pro, Nigel, and standard Pultec "a la carte," so essentially those are an added bonus.

Starting price $1499
Buy It Now $1599

Better?

black sugar said:
Links fixed and points taken...

Not sure where you're getting $650 for a Flexi Pak, I see $699 everywhere I've looked. Also, you get $500 worth of plugins for each card, so I'm not sure where the $1700 is coming from either.

I didn't mean for you to necessarily drop your prices (not that buyers would mind), just a suggestion to break it up to get more value out of it. UAD doesn't let you transfer some plugs, so it's either all together or two project paks and one card with all your plugs. I bet you could get $1300-1500 for one card with all those plugs, plus $300-350 a piece for the two orphan cards (which would have the Nigel, regular Pultec, 1176SE, etc.) They would probably sell faster too.

Also re: the prices I quoted, if you are buying (in theory) 3 flexi paks, you can negotiate lower prices than what you see listed, and part of the UAD program is an extra $100 when you register a second or third flexi.

I hear ya. Thanks again for the input. I just want to sell the cards for a fair price and keep things simple with UA.

I know they'd have a better chance of selling for more money separately, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.

I'm pretty much just looking to get enough dough for the Waves SSL pack and a good native reverb and limiter.

Back