F/T Cymbal stand for Ride Cymbal

reshp1

Hey, here's a long shot....
I just ordered a drumset (Yamaha Rydeen) from Musicians Friend and instead of giving me the ride cymbal shown in the catalog picture, they threw in a extra cymbal stand. Great, 1 cymbal... 3 stands :rolleyes: . I should be getting them sometime next week, I'm guessing their pretty light duty, one is a CS-665 single braced boom stand by Yamaha, and the Pacific 700 double braced boom stand.
I'd be willing to trade either of them, plus possibly a little extra money for a budget to decent ride cymbal. Let me know if anyone is interested

yea..that pacific 700 stand is pretty cheezy....I just got a Zildjan ZBT 18" crash from them yesterday and it came with that same stand.....its pretty small....

Hmm, that's what I figured. Hopefully the Yamaha one will be better even though it's single braced. They shipped today, so by early next week I should have them. I'll post back with more details on the stands then.

Bump.
UPS tracking tells me the stands will get here tomorrow. I'm seriously looking for a bottom-of-the-barrel/el-cheapo/beat to hell ride cymbal, nothing fancy, just something to learn on.

Back