F/S: Mesa 5.25 Express 1x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundchaser59

Reluctant Commander
Mesa 5.25 Express 1x10.

tubes are good (Tung-Sol and EHX and JJ), spare set of used GT EL84's included also, those were in it when I bought it new in Omaha.

Footswitch, cover, and original paperwork, still at least a year left on the warranty, maybe two, I'll check on that.

Changes Made: I do not have the stock E50 Black Shadow speaker, it has a 16 ohm Tone Tubby Superboy 10 in it now. (I was intending to use this and a 16 ohm external cab at the same time) The reverb tank was replaced under warranty by Mesa (I installed it). I also attached a Weber Beam Blocker under the front grill. At one time I installed an EV Force 10, and I had to rout out a small depression approx 1/2 inch wide by 2 inches long by about 1/8th inch deep in the bottom of the inside wood to accommodate the extra wide rim of the EV, does not affect the sound, but then I decided I liked the Tone Tubby better because it is the only 10 inch speaker I could find that will handle the low end this thing can spit out without being harsh or edgy like the EV was. Of course, at the time I was assuming I would never want anything more powerful than this, that's why I went ahead and installed the EV, but now I realize the tone quest must forge on, so changes must be disclosed.

Otherwise, never had any problems with the amp itself, everything works fine. I dont want to list this on ebay, but I want to raise $$$$$$ for something with more power.

$850 shipped "as is" ***to CONTUSA only*** PayPal "Gift" option. (Is there a maximum amount on that Gift thing?)

($750 shipped with no speaker - I would like to keep the Tone Tubby if you don't want it!)

I can get some photos available if anyone is interested.

Some quick photos...

MESA 5.25 EXPRESS 1x10 - FRONT

MESA 5.25 EXPRESS 1x10 - BEAM BLOCKER

MESA 5.25 EXPRESS 1x10 - TONE TUBBY SUPERBOY

MESA 5.25 EXPRESS 1x10 - Dip1 (reverb tank removed)

MESA 5.25 EXPRESS 1x10 - Dip2 (reverb tank removed)

Last edited:
Soundchaser...all you have to do when the item is no longer available is lock the thread after you post the SOLD post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back