does anyone know of or is anyone here poor and need 2 brand new unused mic's 4 free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantthinkofname

i bought 2 a few months ago, but realized it will be a long time coming before i ever use them. they are sitting there going to waste.

if anyone who is low on money and in a hard situation who will put them to good use you can have them for free. i'll pay for the shipping.

they are brand new and completely unused.

One is an SHS Model OM-500 (says professional) unidirectional dynamic low impedance hi-fidelity and the other is a studio 7 cardioid condenser

one is for voice and the other vocal & instrument (i believe one needs phantom power)

total of $200.00 value, so they are not completely crap i am thinking.

let me know:):D

not sure if my PM's are working doesn't show a sent PM. but I am interested just being out of college and unemployed. these could help me get started with recording local bands

hi gumby, i got a message from moresound and he knows some people who could use them, maybe i could send one to you and one to them?

just pm your address or whatever, and let me know which one you need. i guess that would work out fine i hope.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back