Do you need parts to repair speakers? $10/pair.. I can fix rotted "edges" on woofers.

Transducergeek

Do you need parts to repair speakers? $10/pair.. I can fix rotted "edges" on woofers.

Hello again, Rolf Erickson "Transducergeek" speaker repair guy here. I enjoy repairing speakers, especially the "rotted surrounds" that older speakers develop. I will fix them up like new with fresh "foam" if they are of standard sizes, such as, 8 inch, 10 inch, (those sizes I will do for $20/00 each woofer) 12 inch and 15 inch. (I will do those sizes for $25.00 each woofer) If you have good motor skills, and want to repair those old woofers yourself, I also have a surplus supply of new parts and will sell at discount the raw "edges" for $10/pair if they are 8", or $11/pair if 10", or $12/pair if 12", or $15/pair if 15" and will use US mail to send them which costs about $4.00 in USA. I will help you through the work, if you need it, it is not "Rocket Surgery"... if I can master it... I just fixed a 10 inch JBL woofer this weekend.... Works like new.. Write me if interested. I have limited supplys of surplus overstock, so first come, first repaired. Thanks, Rolf. In L.A. (310) 372-9113 Phone.

Last edited:
Back