dbx 150X Type I analog tape noise reduction units for sale, 8 channels!

sweetbeats

Reel deep thoughts...
I'm sellin' my dbx 150X Type I analog tape noise reduction units.

I have 4 of these which provide two channels each encode and decode noise reduction (8 channels total), and handle balanced or unbalanced audio over a wide -10dBv to +4dBu nominal level range.

More info on the dbx website here: http://dbxpro.com/en-US/products/150x

These are in VERY good condition, and the last time I used them they performed flawlessly.

These ALSO include the very rare mating brackets that join 2 units together to make a single 1U 4-channel noise reduction unit, AND TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER, the mating brackets I'm selling have custom machined aluminum parts to replace the plastic parts that always break...that's why these are rare, because they break and get chucked. These ones won't break.

I don't think you'll find a better set of 150X units anywhere ever, and I'm offering them here first. If they don't sell here within a week or so I'm putting them up on eBay.

These will be well-packed, the buyer pays for actual shipping cost including insurance via USPS Parcel Post.

I will consider breaking the set into two 4-channel sales (if you son't want or need 8 channels' worth), but I'd rather not break them down further.

The ONLY known issue is that one of them is missing one of the 4 screws on the face. See pictures below for details. Make me a reasonable offer or otherwise inquire via PM.

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

2 of the 4 units are sold, so 1 set of 2 (which is 4 channels of dbx Type I noise reduction) and includes the rare mating bracket for the 2 halfrack units is still for sale. $100 plus S&H. Reasonable offers considered.

Back