THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION Glorifies FREE HOME RECORDING CDS!

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!
NOT DAVEMANIA- HYPE, DAVEMANIA- FACTS!

----------------

FACT- THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION GLORIFIES HOME RECORDING and FREE HOME RECORDING CDS!

----------------

FACT- THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION: 3CD DAVE ANTHOLOGY + SPECIAL BONUS DISC is coming to you NOW! ALL NEW! ALL FREE!

FACT- THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION is THE BLOCKBUSTER of FREE HOME RECORDING CD release of 2001! FREE to ALL HOMERECORDINGBBS users!

FACT- It MAY be the HOME RECORDING MASTERPIECE that OTHERS will be JUDGED by, for a LONG TIME to come. Judge for YOURSELF! FREE! NOW! LIMITED TIME ONLY! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

FACT- The DAVEMANIA COLLECTION: DAVE ANTHOLOGY + SPECIAL BONUS DISC, GLORIFIES the music of the BEATLES and other CLASSIC ROCK COVERS. It also glorifies COVERS, PARTY BANDS, GARAGE ROCK, GOOD TIME, EDGY, RAW, HIGH ENERGY music, as well as some MELLOWER, more MELODIC CLASSIC ROCK covers, capturing the EXCITING ESSENCE of HOME RECORDING and AT-HOME MULTITRACK PRODUCTION, ALL on TASCAM equipment!

FACT- The DAVEMANIA COLLECTION is the HOME RECORDING EPIC of Summer 2001, that also GLORIFIES the TASCAM PORTASTUDIO CASSETTE 4 TRACK, TASCAM 8 TRACK REEL, ANALOG music production, and HOME RECORDING itself!

FACT- This is a LIMITED FIRST EDITION, and YOU are IN on it. A few 1st Edition discs are still available, but only for a limited time!

FACT- The "LIMITED" part of the offer is the "FREE" part. I'll issue CDs COMPLETELY FREE for as long as I can stand it, or can afford it.

FACT- Further limited editions may be issued, based on overall demand, but the LIMITED FIRST EDITION is HERE, right NOW, and still available, but going FAST!

FACT- Anyone who's interested in my cost of production, it's about $4 per CD SET, plus SHIPPING, which will vary. -Hey folks,- this is my HOBBY, and I'm NOT trying to make a LIVING on music or recording. I just want to have FUN with MUSIC and HOME RECORDING, and to spread some good vibes. I also want to start a 'tape swap' group, and this is the kickoff CD of that group [or project].

People, listen to my CD, enjoy, and send me your recorded stuff. That's all I want. Period.

If you were ecstatically thrilled with THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION that you wanted to lavish me with money and gifts, and you wanted to cover my costs, I wouldn't mind, but I'm NOT asking for that, NOT EVEN A SINGLE DIME! I'm not.

Just produce and send me your best, most interesting recorded stuff. That's all.

Think- TAPE SWAP GROUP of HOME RECORDING. Remember it. Remember who sent you your first FREE CD. d.archuleta@att.net

FACT- Actual MAN HOURS in production of THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION are at this time innumerable, especially when you consider the recordings date back to 1982 on the DAVE ANTHOLOGY set, and there's also 28 NEWLY RECORDED SONGS from APR-JUN-'01, on the BONUS DISC.

FACT- THIS is THE blockbuster FREE CD of ALL CLASSIC ROCK COVERS, ALL EXCITEMENT, ALL DAVE, reviewing almost 20 years of ALL HOME RECORDING, that you WILL NOT want to MISS!

FACT- This 4-CD set is conceptually ONE piece of work, and is meant to be listened to from beginning to end: CD1, CD2, CD3, BONUS disc, [at least on the first listen or two]. If you listen to the discs in this order, from beginning to end, the music will come full circle, both artistically, and spiritually.

FACT- I can explain more, after you see & hear THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION, and you can send any comments or questions to me, or **POST YOUR REVIEWS ON THIS BOARD**, as a REPLY** to THIS POST**. That will help keep all the comments about DAVEMANIA in one easy to locate place. THANX!!

FACT- THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION: 3CD DAVE ANTHOLOGY + SPECIAL BONUS DISC is NOT available in STORES! Get yours HERE, TODAY!

FACT- For your FREE copy, email me with your name & address to d.archuleta@att.net FREE! CD! WHEE!

REPEAT: FREE, LIMITED, CD SET OF HOME RECORDING AND CLASSIC COVER TUNES, THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION.

FACT- Get THE DAVEAMANIA COLLECTION: 3CD DAVE ANTHOLOGY + SPECIAL BONUS DISC, FREE [FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY] with SATISFACTION or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

FREE CD? GEE! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE? WHEE!

Pls join me, in helping to bring back DAVEMANIA! Get THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION today for FREE! NOT sold in stores, get yours HERE, today!

FACT- DAVEMANIA is COMING! Get THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION of HOME RECORDING COVERS, today, for FREE! NOT sold in stores, get yours HERE, today! Just request your FREE copy, and DAVEMANIA will be coming to your town, SOON!

PLS, if you're interested in getting a copy of THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION, no strings attached, Email your name & address to me at d.archuleta@att.net THANX!
:cool:

Last edited:
Back