Couple of pedals for sale yet

maximum octopus

I still have a Boss Super Phaser PH2

A Danelectro Dan Echo Delay ( this is one of the big metal pedals, not that little plastic crap) Excellent pedal. This one comes with the power adaptor.

35 bucks each plus 3 bucks shipping ( unless you buy them both, I will ship for free then in the lower 48)

I also have a Furman pb-40 patch bay RCA all around. 20 bucks plus 3 shipping.

A Behringer 2x10 bass cabinet with aluminum Bugera speakers. 125 plus 25 shipping ( heavy mother). This is in perfect shape as I really never had to use it.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested in any or all of it. As usual I am always open to offers as well.

Thanks!

Dan

maximum octopus said:
I still have a Boss Super Phaser PH2

A Danelectro Dan Echo Delay ( this is one of the big metal pedals, not that little plastic crap) Excellent pedal. This one comes with the power adaptor.

35 bucks each plus 3 bucks shipping ( unless you buy them both, I will ship for free then in the lower 48)

I also have a Furman pb-40 patch bay RCA all around. 20 bucks plus 3 shipping.

A Behringer 2x10 bass cabinet with aluminum Bugera speakers. 125 plus 25 shipping ( heavy mother). This is in perfect shape as I really never had to use it.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested in any or all of it. As usual I am always open to offers as well.

Thanks!

Dan

Sold! Thanks Everyone!

Back