Couple of guitar pedals for sale

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
I've been reorganizing my pedal selection, so I've got a couple I want to get rid of. They are all in very good working order, though some of them (as you will see) have blemishes. Shipping is included to anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you live near DC and want to pick them up, I'll knock $5 off the price. I have:

Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7, $60 shipped.
It is in perfect working order and cosmetically in extremely good condition. The only notable blemish is near the input jack, though it is hardly noticeable. I am the original owner of this pedal.
IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

Digitech DigiDelay, $55 shipped.
Also in perfect working order, but suffers from some noticeable blemishes, mostly on the sides. I only took a picture of the one side, but you can imagine the other side as being similar (though it has fewer blemishes). The top is pretty much flawless.
IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

Digitech Hyper Phase, $25 shipped.
This one suffers from the most cosmetic issues, but it is also in perfect working order. The input side is mostly clean, but the output side has some minor scratches. The top has the most flaws. Also, the bottom is missing the rubber pad and two of the screws that hold the bottom on (I bought it used, so I don't know why the screws are missing).
IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

This is possibly an extremely retarded question, but on the didgidelay, the 7th setting says loop. Does that mean it can be used as a loop, like to play a rhythm once and then have it play in the background while playing a lead? Or is it just a form of delay. Edumacate me!

This is possibly an extremely retarded question, but on the didgidelay, the 7th setting says loop. Does that mean it can be used as a loop, like to play a rhythm once and then have it play in the background while playing a lead? Or is it just a form of delay. Edumacate me!
That is exactly what it means. You hold down the pedal while playing a passage and it will loop that. You can overdub, too. You get up to 4 seconds for the loop. Don't expect it to replace your fancier loop pedals (once you turn off the loop, it isn't stored), but it can be used for cool sounds if you know what you're doing.

So I could create a loop that is 4 seconds long. So basically I ould loop one chord If I wanted to and that's it? I'm asking because I need a very simple loop, one that I could create maybe a 30 sec loop at the most if I needed to, and a delay would be pretty cool too. I don't relle want to pay for a boss looper because I only need a super simple one. Letta me know
James

K I actually looked it up myself. Looks like 4 secs is all you get. You almost had me sold. I'll have to think about it, I'm just afraid I'll be unsatisfied only having 4 sec looping capability, yet the delay is tempting. Will contemplate.
Over and out.
James

Yeah, it's only the four seconds. I mean, if you're just looping something simple, it's fine, but I'll be honest and say that I have found 4 seconds to usually be just less than I need. If you really want a simple looper and a delay, I just picked up the Boss DD-7. You get like 40 seconds of loop time with that. It's ridiculous. But also about $100 more than what I'm selling mine for :)

Wow thanks for the recommendation Cheese. I hadn't thought of the DD7. I was thinking about the line6dl4, but it has less loop time (14 secs), but possibly more effects and about 100 bucks more than the boss. My only question about the DD7 is does it have true bypass? That's a must for me.
James

It does not. I don't think any Boss pedals do. True bypass is nice, but I figure that if it's a clean enough buffer, than I don't care that much.

Back