Closing studio, selling everything! RME, Presonus, Yamaha, Rode, and More!

Hello everybody. I just got accepted to the nursing program at my college and now I need to find a way to pay for it. I've been dreading this day but there's no more avoiding it, I've gotta sell all of my music equipment. So here's a list of what I've got. I'll post up pictures later today but everything is in like new condition, used in a smoke free studio, etc..., I've always babied my stuff. Some of the rack gear may have a scratch or two from being in the rack but that's it. Shipping prices will be whatever the actual shipping is to your place.

Schecter Stiletto Elite-5 Bass in Honey Burst - $500
Ibanez S320 in Weathered Black - $350
Line 6 Bass Pod xt - $175
Line 6 Pod xt Pro - $350
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer - $75
RME Octamic II - $1200
RME FireFace 800 - $1200
Presonus Firepod - $275
Yamaha HS80M Monitors - $450
KRK Rokit 10s Sub - $250
Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp - $75
Yamaha Copper Nouveau 14x6.5 Snare - $300
Pacific 805 14x5 Snare - $75
Audix D6 Mic - $125
Shure Beta 52 Mic - SOLD
StudioProjects B3 Mic - SOLD
Rode NT5 Matched Pair - SOLD
Shure SM57 x3 - $70 each
GLS Audio ES57 x3 - SOLD
Audix i5 Mic - $70
Art Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp - $20
Alesis Powertrip 8 - $70
Behringer V-Verb Pro Rev2496 x2 - $125 each

I also have a Fostex VF160 Recorder, channels 1,2,9, and 10 are dead but the other 12 work fine. Make an offer if you're interested.

Also an Akai 3000d reel to reel recorder. I don't know much about it, I bought it on ebay a year or so ago when I wanted to start dabbling in analogue. It powers up but I can't tell you anything further about it. Make an offer.

I have a boatload of miscellaneous recording stuff as well that I haven't inventoried - A bunch of telescoping mic stands, 25' Mic cables, patch cables... Once again, make an offer if you want something.

Hey man, Unfortunately I can't afford to buy any of your stuff... But I thought I'd drop by to say never give up doing what you do, I've heard your stuff and it's good. I hope one day you can get back into it...

Good luck with your school man, and I wish you all the best :D

Hey man, Unfortunately I can't afford to buy any of your stuff... But I thought I'd drop by to say never give up doing what you do, I've heard your stuff and it's good. I hope one day you can get back into it...

Good luck with your school man, and I wish you all the best :D

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate hearing it. I have a feeling this is only a temporary break from music.

And 12milluz, hopefully *crossing fingers* I will know by tomorrow about the stands. The guy is supposed to be coming for the drums.

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate hearing it. I have a feeling this is only a temporary break from music.

And 12milluz, hopefully *crossing fingers* I will know by tomorrow about the stands. The guy is supposed to be coming for the drums.

Awesome, just shoot me a PM when you find out!:cool:

Maybe a stupid question, but is the Pacific Snare a wood snare?
because I have this chrome snare that sucks with HORRIBLE snare buzz... it came with my kit and Ive been looking for a wood snare that wont have much snare buzz

Back