Check MF Stupid Deal of the Day!

What will you do with the extra MF stupid deal stuff?

• Total voters
Pretty good. I was sick for like a week but I'm feeling better now. Work is boring at times but it's decent. My brother will be visiting in a month with his girlfriend. I think we're going to Dublin and somewhere else that I haven't picked yet. They'll do some travelling alone too. Hows things your way?

Dublin California? sweet i live less than an hour's drive from there! :D :D

oh wait you probably mean the other Dublin. things are cool over here. kinda hectic lately, i dunno why my schedule always seems so full. it's like i never have time to do anything fun these days. plus i'm all out of cash since my last gear shopping spree, but hey that's what i go to work every day for. :D

That crap happens to me, too. i hate being so busy. Too bad people don't see this and all jobs aren't 20 hours/week...

Obi-Wan zenabI said:
That watch is definitely pretty lame. Fender should pay *me* to wear it!

and they should pay me for watching you get paid to wear it.

Then they should pay me because I want money.

Man those monitors are small... Glad I picked up my 4312's; I'll be using them for awhile :)

decent?? nady DOES NOT = decent. i refuse to buy their stuff

Its probably not decent out of the box(actually some people here will argue this I believe), but there are plenty of guys here who will do mods on the mic that apparently make it sound really good.

It was once a "stupid deal of the day" at $149, and I bought it at that...

:/

That's what they have been selling for recently anyway...

Back