Check MF Stupid Deal of the Day!

What will you do with the extra MF stupid deal stuff?

• Total voters
SOLD OUT!

haha i guess if it's MF's plan to just clear out the gear with that Stupid Deal thing, then i'd say it's mission accomplished for them!

timboZ said:
Good. Now I cant buy them. :D :D :D

my thoughts exactly...

yes, stupid deals for sure..

stupid things i dont need but the price is so good i cant resist, making me STUPID.

thank god they are out of stock though..

the one day I didn't check! Oh well, I guess I still have fifty bucks that would be gone...

Caotico said:
So these aren't really CAD mics? They sell a mic that looks almost identical to the CAD M179...Interesting. And why was MF calling them CAD brand?

http://www.astaticinstalled.com/products.asp?cat=41

Every major company sells mics that are made by other smaller brands. AKG, shure, AT... They all buy from chinese makers for their low end models...

They still take responsibility for the product, however, and that's part of what you buy when you shop retail.

this is a reminder that a new deal should be posted around 3AM eastern time (in 45 minutes) in case anyone was wondering/watching. They don't advertise the fact, you just have to follow the pattern...

This link will always point to the current Stupid Deal of the Day: www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

zed32 said:
ok now these assholes are 45 seconds late. :mad:

Yeah, I know... I'll bet that's why they don't post an official time for the deal to start: so they can be lazy. I'm refreshing here, too...

i hope they have a stupid deal of the day with a FireStudio for $500 with a free pair of KRK V6's. i'd buy it!

Gay it's a gig bag today.

I hate gig bags.

Well, at least our wallets are safe for another 24 hours.

Except that there's a wootoff at woot.com going on now...

*Edit: for the record, ti was approx 3:12AM Eastern time that the new deal was posted, so they are sticking to the 'about 3am' rule it seems

WEAK!!

todays stupid deal is retarded.

i was hoping for another 75% off of something useful!

Those mics are discontinued now... Wierd. Maybe they were produced solely for MF to do a Stupid Deal with...

ya'll do know these deals aren't just for the day huh?
For example ..... you can still get the Art pre that started this thread off for the same stupid deal price it was a week or two ago whenever it was listed.

yeah but those CAD mics are sold out, so i don't think you can get them at the stupid deal price anymore.

zed32 said:
yeah but those CAD mics are sold out, so i don't think you can get them at the stupid deal price anymore.

I didn't find anywhere you could buy those mics online at all... I hope that's not a bad sign...

Sometimes they don't sell all of their stock from their stupid deal, and they just continue the sale price until it's gone. The tube mp studio is discontinued, so the deal is still limited, even if it's taking a while to sell out...

Back