awesome mixing board for sale or trade

otobianki74

• auditronics 110 (rebranded as harris m90, but it's the same board - confirmed)
• this is an 18x4x2
• this has 8 channels of pres with eq (4 sets are inductor based, the other 4 are ic based), the other 10 channels are just preamps. this is modular and you can find them readily available on ebay or through the original company if you wanted to make it all pre/eq channels.
• original power supply
• replaced a few parts directly from the company that bought out auditronics (i.e. one meter, a few modules, etc.). surprisingly this thing was pretty much ready to go.
• this thing is LOADED with jensen transformers
• I've tracked and mixed and summed on it, performs great
• we did a direct out mod to the board, that's the only mod from what I remember
• comes with the complete manual (I paid $100 for it) which is most helpful
• I have cables already custom made.. molex to dsub to drop into your bays.. so it's ready to go!
• a few extra parts here and there I'll throw in

don't ask to split up modules. too much work was done to the board so it can function as is. I won't bastardize her! ;)

there are a ton of mods you can do to this board, but we decided to keep it as is cuz it just sounded good. there are many on this forum and tape op who've done mods so if you're interested there is wealth of info out there.

it's got some wear and tear from old age, but is in generally good condition for it's age. if you're into it, pm me and I can send you pictures.

not sure what it's worth. I bought it not knowing if it was working and spent months with my tech replacing modules, doing the direct out mods, molex wiring, etc. so I guess I'm looking for reasonable offers. pick up in the nyc location preferable, but will ship if someone pays for proper packing/shipping expenses.

I'd be down to trade this board for stuff like high end summing boxes, stereo compressors/eq's, d/a - monitoring sections... don't hesitate to inquire.

rock on!

oto

Last edited:
hey moresound.. thanks for the offer, but I'm looking more for higher end stuff, even if it's one piece.

looking to get in the neighborhood of $3k just for the board. I think the transformers alone are worth 1k! ;)

best.

oto

Last edited:
glad you aren't gona break it, but it a way it's a shame...

i love my 110a modules (racked up a pair earlier this year)..

Those modules go for pretty good money on the bay!

Back