vicenzajay

Mint, as new Avatar B210 NEO bass cabinet for sale (4-ohm impendance).

Specs can be found at Avatar homepage

This cab is a fantastic value (great sound, light due to NEO drivers) - Dave at Avatar builds each cabinet when ordered...take a gander over to Talkbass or the Dudepit to get reviews on his products. I'm selling because I decided to go the Euphonic Audio route on my cabs - can't justify owning this one anymore.

I spent $250 plus shipping on the cab new...then upgraded the crossover with Gary's (Talkbass's "Lovethatbass") "must-do" 4th order crossover upgrade. That upgrade cost $65 - so I have right at $320 into this cabinet. I'm going to need $235 plus actual shipping as the cab is as new with absolutely no issues. I baby all my gear....so when I say mint, it might as well be coming direct from Dave. One note - the upgraded crossover panel supports speakon speaker connections only.

My zip is 98277 if you need to calculate shipping - I take paypal (split the fees), and the box weighs about 45 pounds - so figure on 50 packed. My ebay username is jaylib, and my talkbass name is vicenzajay - please check out my feedback if you have any questions along those lines.

Check Avatar's site out for pictures - if you'd like some of this cab, email me at vicenzajay@yahoo.com and I'll snap a few and send them.

Take care,
Jay

Mods - please delete this thread

Don't know why - but when starting this thread, two threads were started after hitting "submit new thread"....

Sorry for the duplicate entry.

Jay

Back