Audix OM-2; Alesis 3630 - excellent shape/good prices

vicenzajay

As the title states, I have an excellent condition Audix OM-2 for sale in original box with mic pouch and all paperwork. Looking to sell quickly - so priced at $60 shipped and paypal'd (personal payment)...$63 shipped and paypal'd if I need to pay fees. GREAT microphone - I have three other Audix mics, and I'm looking to add a few Blue live mics to the locker, so I'm thinning the herd. Will sell for $55 local to Whidbey Island, WA.

Alesis 3630 rack compressor. 2-channel compressor/limiter with gate controls on each channel (and sidechain jacks). In great condition with power supply - works perfectly and is not missing any knobs, etc. This is a workingman's compressor - good for live vocals, live acoustic guitar, drums, etc. It is not a studio piece - but it does work well for live PA work. I have too many compressors at the moment, and I'm looking to slim down. Just perused ebay and it looks like these are going for $60-65 shipped. How about I list mine at $55 shipped. If you need me to pay fees for accepting payment, I'd like $58.
Will sell for $45 local to Whidbey Island, WA.

Pictures:

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

Alesis 3630...

is SOLD.

Audix OM-2 is available - actually I have two OM-2's...deciding to sell both of them as I have two OM-5's now.

Back