AUDIO TX HARDWARE VERSION PACKAGE! Only $825 COMPLETE

Voguy2

AudioTX Communicator

ISDN Codec & IP Audio Codec

AUDIO TX HARDWARE VERSION PACKAGE! Only $825 COMPLETE

INCLUDES:

1 - HARDWARE DONGLE VERSION AudioTX ( ALONE Retails $899)
1 - NT-1 Network (an additional $150 – INCLUDED!)
1 – ISDN Terminal Adapter (an additional $70 – INCLUDED!)

AudioTX Communicator

ISDN Codec & IP Audio Codec
Broadcast quality audio transmission over ISDN, IP Networks and the Internet using MPEG Layer 2, MPEG Layer 3, G.722 and G.711 or Linear (uncompressed) audio.

COMMUNICATOR is a software-only ISDN audio codec, COMPATIBLE with virtually all other ISDN codecs. COMMUNICATOR can also send and receive live professional-quality audio over any IP network or the Internet.

All you need is a standard PC and an Audio Card!

contact somnow (at) yahoo.com

no... not spam

Uh, no... not spam, my friend. It's gear from my professional home studio that I'd like to sell. I just made the transition from PC to Mac and Audio TX only works on a PC. ---- I have an ISDN line in my home studio and connect 3 to 15 times a week doing TV and Radio commercials around the country. If anyone is interested please let me know... but alas, this is still a spam-free kitchen, just like Mom's house.

I'll vouch...and wish that I could take it off your hands, VO.....

....but it would have to be on a looong layaway, and I'm guessing that you'd like to turn it quickly. :o

Shot you a pvt message

Let me know what you were thinkin' --- I sent you a pvt message.

Thanks.

B.

Bump for a very legit guy, selling a sweet system.....please buy this - do the guy a solid, get yourself an awesome setup, and save me from myself!! :D

This looks familiar... is that you, Mondy?

Guys, Bill Mondy is one of the top-rated VO guys in North America. Google him. He's very much for real, and carries plenty of clout in the VO biz. If you're looking for a new ISDN rig, don't hesitate to contact him.

Audio TX No longer available

Hi Gang,

Thank you for checking it out, but Audio TX is no longer available.

Peace,

Mondy

Back