Antique ElectroVoice & Astatic Mics. for sale

PA_Mike

Hi there, I am new to this forum. I came across it while researching some antique microphones I recently acquired. I am interested in selling them but not quite sure what they are worth or where to sell them for that matter. If anyone has any information that could help or is interested in purchasing them please contact me. I am including my personal email address. I've listed the makes and model numbers at the bottom of the page. I've also attached a few photos. I have more including closeups of the labels and would be happy to send them to anyone interested. The microphones are in good working condition and have not been restored. Thanks for any help in this matter.

Electro-Voice V-3 VARI-Z
Electro-Voice CARDAX 950
Astatic D-104

Attachments

• Electrovoice V3 front.jpg
    Electrovoice V3 front.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Electrovoice CARDAX 950 front.jpg
    Electrovoice CARDAX 950 front.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Astatic D104 front.jpg
    Astatic D104 front.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 72
  • Electrovoice V3 switch.jpg
    Electrovoice V3 switch.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 73
The D-104 has been around in one form or another for nearly as long as the other two.

The D-104 is a communications mic, usually with a pre-amp for modulation gain. If it is a 'power mic', you should find a battery in the base of the mic.
The newer amplified versions were introduced as tube tranceivers slowly fell out of favor.

Back