Ampeg 4x10 Bass cab for sale

Fly Fish

I'm selling my Ampeg 4x10 HLF bass cabinet. It's the ported one with the roll bar on the back. It's never left my house. It's in brand new condition. I'm asking $500. Buyer pays shipping. I'm located in Michigan. Email me for pictures.

Sorry, no trades. I have all the stuff I need, and then some. I live in Grosse Pointe, near Detroit. I'd deliver the cabinet if you decide to buy it. Let me know, and I'll email you my number. Thanks.

Hi Sondriven. Have you thought anymore about the ampeg cabinet? If youre not interested let me know. I'd like to try to put it up on Ebay.

Thanks

Hey Fly,

Thats the exact cab Im looking for but cant swing the 5 bills till my Korg MS2000 sells. Im selling it for $550.

I know you said no trades but you actually might have better luck selling the Korg on Ebay than the cab. Its a lot lighter for shipping. Just a thought, but Im starting to get into a jam. I need to get my rig set up as soon as possible. My friend has a vintage ampeg head Im gonna borrow for a while til I can get that part of it. Anyhoo, if you wanna talk about it, you can email me and I give you my phone number.

Thanks for keeping me in mind

John

Back