Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

murphy

Alesis SR16 Drum Machine with foot switch and users manual.

16-bit stereo. 16-voice polyphony. 50 user, 50 preset kits. As one of the most popular drum machines ever made, the SR-16 has been used by everyone from songwriters to live performers to remix engineers as their drum machine of choice. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in dry form and sampled with our incomparable digital reverbs.

There are a few light scratches on the machine but it has been well taken care of and works great. $100.00 insured shipping in US included

Please contact Wayne at murphyrods@yahoo.com

Wow, congrats. Considering there are a ton on eBay going for about half that, you did well.

Not to start a bithcing match but in my defense the same machine does have "current bids" for under a 100.00, but what are they selling for? Watch the item about 5 min before the auction ends.

If you want to buy one now ther are all well over 100.00 and then toss some shipping on top of that. Oh, and then if you want a foot switch you still need to find that.

In no way am I trying to sell something for more than I think it is worth and it is not a reputation I wish to develope. - Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back