1977 Fender Super Twin Reverb FS/FT... $900

89gtsleeper

1977 Fender Super Twin Reverb FS $650 this week only!!!

secondstorystudios@gmail.com

Asking $900 + actual shipping or best offer but also interested in partial trade for small tube amps or fender thinline tele. Who knows maybe mics, preamps or all kinds of other stuff. Don't be shy, email me, you never know... I just need it gone. And also, I am in OKC, zip code 73120 if you want to calculate shipping for 90lb.

For sale is a low serial number 1977 Fender Super Twin Reverb guitar amp. I have had this amp for 5 years, and my best friend owned it for 4 years prior. It is a total monster of a combo amp. 160 watts of pure tube power. It is just way too much amp for the style of music I'm playing now. If you want LOUD, this amp is it. It has an all new matched sextet of 6L6 power tubes, and new 12AX7/12AT7 preamp tubes... all groove tubes. The remaining 3 tubes on the amp are originals. Mechanically, the amp is in perfect condition. All connection points have been professionally re-soldered to ensure years of trouble free operation. The outside of the amp has a few rips in it, but for $50 extra I can restore it back to original spec. Don't have working camera right now, can't find the damn charger. If I can borrow a camera I'll get pics.

Last edited:
lowering price, but only until this weekend... I found a really good deal on something I've been looking for, and must have it before it gets sold. If anybody buys this Fender before this weekend, I'll sell for only $650 plus shipping. After this weekend, price goes back up. Help me out. Just trying to get some new gear like the rest of you gear junkies on here. Thanks for looking.

Back