Any one ever dabble in this?
I know very little about it, but I was googling the other day and some of the diagrams seemed too simple to be true.
I made one up out of spare parts and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with it!
I found it pretty amazing how much you can tailor the sound without a lot of previous knowledge/experience.
I'm hoping to use it at low gain before my new blackstar amp, but it hasn't arrived yet so time will tell how good/bad that is.
For now, here's a DI clip.
The tone knob in this picture was replaced with the diode switch.
Please excuse the mess. I don't own a breadboard! :P
Also, please excuse the shoddy 'playing'. I had an accident wit a hatchet so my thumb is taking the rest of the week off.