Open Cakewalk Bundle

Gary Benny

Hi. I thought I was really organized doing backups, until I wanted to import audio tracks recorded in SONAR into Logic. Realized all the audio was inside Cakewalk Bundle files. Since I have no Windows computer now to run SONAR, was wondering if there's a utility available to run on OSX that can open those old bundles.

Thanks for any help.

Since it seems like quite a long shot, you should try the actual cake/sonar forum -more 'subject specific traffic = more 'luck.

Thanks. I'll check that out. Maybe flawed logic, but I figured former Cakewalk users would have more need for something like this than current Cakewalk users. ��

Thanks. I'll check that out. Maybe flawed logic, but I figured former Cakewalk users would have more need for something like this than current Cakewalk users. ��
True. The assumption being 'most the old users moved on' or are now 'former' users, ;) thus look elsewhere. Shure :) I remember BUN's even have a few LOL. Still have Cake' (Sonar) but don't go to the forum much any more. But still...

Back